Want to know more about managing money or building good credit? Learn with Essentials while you set your goals and track your progress.
Essentials does not satisfy homeownership education requirements. Complete Homebuyer U if you need a certificate to qualify for a mortgage.
Tailored to you
Your education should fit your needs. Check out all the features that allow you to customize your experience.
- Personalized learning path
- Progress tracker
- Personal dashboard and profile
- Real-world scenarios and examples
- Digital notepad
- Pause and resume learning as needed
Cover your bases
Need credit basics? There’s a course for that. Planning on buying a car? There’s one for that too—and much more.
- Managing Your Money
- Understanding Your Income
- Basics of Banking
- Building Savings
- Thinking Like a Lender and Borrowing Basics
- Managing Debt
- Planning for Higher Education
- Understanding Credit
- Understanding Credit Reports
- Improving Credit
- Avoiding Predatory Lending and Scams
- Cyber Security and Fraud Prevention
- Renting a Home
- Consumer Protection Laws
- Introduction to Homebuying
- Basics of Insurance
- Insurance Basics
- Resilience to Disasters
- Planning for Your Future and Building Wealth
- Buying or Leasing a Vehicle
Need to print the Essentials course content (Participant Guides)? Click here.
What users are saying
Take your education further
Others like you also viewed the learning paths below.
CreditSmart Homebuyer U
Need a certificate to qualify for a HomeOne® or Home Possible® mortgage? Check out Homebuyer U.
Want to share what you’ve learned and teach CreditSmart in your community? CreditSmart Coach is for you.