Want to know more about managing money or building good credit? Learn with Essentials while you set your goals and track your progress.
Complete Homebuyer U if you need a certificate to qualify for a mortgage.
Tailored to you
Your education should fit your needs. Check out all the features that allow you to customize your experience.
- Personalized learning path
- Progress tracker
- Personal dashboard and profile
- Real-world scenarios and examples
- Digital notepad
- Pause and resume learning as needed
- ADA accessible
Cover your bases
Need credit basics? There’s a course for that. Planning on buying a car? There’s one for that too—and much more.
- Managing Your Money
- Understanding Your Income
- Basics of Banking
- Building Savings
- Thinking Like a Lender and Borrowing Basics
- Managing Debt
- Planning for Higher Education
- Understanding Credit
- Understanding Credit Reports
- Improving Credit
- Avoiding Predatory Lending and Scams
- Cyber Security and Fraud Prevention
- Renting a Home
- Consumer Protection Laws
- Introduction to Homebuying
- Basics of Insurance
- Resilience to Disasters
- Planning for Your Future and Building Wealth
- Buying or Leasing a Vehicle
What users are saying
Take your education further
Others like you also viewed the learning paths below.
CreditSmart Homebuyer U
Need a certificate to qualify for a HomeOne® or Home Possible® mortgage? Check out Homebuyer U.
Want to share what you’ve learned and teach CreditSmart in your community? CreditSmart Coach is for you.